What is a Hydraulic Punching Machine?
Hydraulic punching machines are valuable tools in the manufacturing process. They are used to create holes of different shapes into various materials like metals, plastic, and many more. Hydraulic punching machines are fast, accurate, and efficient.
Working principle of the punching machine:
Uses of hydraulic punching machine:
Application of hydraulic punching machines:
Advantages of hydraulic punching machine:
Disadvantages of punching machine:
Feature of Hydraulic punching machine:
- High rigidity, high precision racks, steel plate welding, and heat treatment to remove the body’s physical strength – all work together to make the machinery stable in the long term and not deformed.
- The critical components of the machinery, including the crankshaft, gear, transmission shaft, and other elements, are heated during the gridding process to harden them, increasing their wear resistance and long-term stability while meeting exacting precision and stability standards.
- The punch slider moves at high speed and stops accurately and safely.
- Production with high quality and high efficiency.
- Slide adjustment is separated into manual and electric adjustment, which are practical, dependable, safe, and quick with precision up to 0.1mm.
Safety major :
- The drive or commissioning must be prohibited without the protective cover on the drive parts exposed to the press.
- Before you start driving, ensure the primary fastening screws are secure, the mold is intact, the operating mechanism, the automated braking system, the clutch, the brakes, and the lubrication system are all good working order.
- Installing the mold requires that the slider is at the bottom dead center, that the closed height is accurate, that the economic load is avoided, that the mold is tight and dependable and that it passes the pressure test.
- It is forbidden to put your hands, tools, or other objects in a dangerous area while working.
- Special tools are required to operate small parts. Only use the tool to remove the blank from the mold when it is stuck.
- Stop feeding immediately and check the source if you hear or see anything unusual. If the rotating components come loose, the steering mechanism breaks, the mold comes loose, or there are other flaws, the machine should be stopped and fixed.
- To avoid misuse, the hands or feet must permanently be removed after completing a task.
- Before leaving for the day, turn off the power, take care of the essential cleaning, and take down the desk.